Thursday, March 13, 2008

MARTHA

THE CHURCH OF UFOLOGY
Google: Definition of church: Church is an association of people with a common belief system.
I would like to remind the readers that this blog was begun to encapsulate what the aliens told the experiencer, not whole case histories.

Date of Inception
February 2008

Tenets:

We do not believe that "faith" is found in a building made by man.
We do not "pray" to those who arrive in ships from space.
We believe in a higher power, whatever that may be according to an individual's beliefs.
We believe we were placed on Planet Earth, instead of evolved on Earth.
We heed the words given by extraterrestrials to mankind and then consider whether to accept them.
Together we can change the world through love and positive thinking.




TODAY'S LESSON: (Another case from Deacon Raynes) :)

"ENTITY FAMILIARITY"


Entity familiarity emerges in quite a bit of the UFO "CONTACTEE" data. Back around 1989, I heard from a Kentucky lady named Martha, a 49-year-old housewife. Martha and her husband seemed happily married, had six children, and lived on a large farm. "At one time we milked 125 cows and have had as many as 10,000 hogs," she stated.

In spite of all of her down to earth, ordinary and everyday responsibilities, Martha had long felt powerfully drawn to the stars. At an early age something happened that mysteriously foreshadowed later events in her life. "When I was five or six years old, I was playing in a field behind our house," she wrote me. "It was in the late afternoon I'm sure. I heard something... He looked very tall to me (I was always small. Still am. I am only 5 foot tall). So I think now he was about six feet tall. He was in a one-piece suit I think. It makes me think of a jumpsuit. It was white and shiny. He wore a belt. It was silver. He told me not to be afraid, that he was there to see if I was all right. I had been sick for about 2 or 3 weeks about a month before."

"He took a shiny, silver colored tool, as I called it at the time, from the belt, and told me to hold it. It was about the size of a pencil, a little longer. He held a little box in his hand and watched it as I held the 'tool.' He told me I would be okay, and to read a lot and learn all I could and he would see me again someday."

"After this happened, I learned to read on my own. I also could tell my mother and dad when something was about to happen. After I told them two or three things and they happened, mother and dad made me stop telling things."

One night in November 1975, Martha and her family had a close encounter. "It was just above the tree tops," she recalled. "It was a very large, saucer-shaped craft. There were lights all around the outside and a very bright one under it. The front dome was glass-like. I could see inside. They looked like me and you. It stayed put for awhile. The light shines on us standing below. Then it began to move up and to the east, and was just a tiny speck in no tome."

"I guess it was about a week or two after...I saw a man in my house. There was the outline of a man at the basement door... I searched the house. No one was there.... My dad was in the hospital about 50 miles away and I visited him 2 or 3 times a week, so I put this down as just being tired. A few days later, at 3 a.m., something woke me, a noise of some kind. I looked up and a man was standing in my bedroom door. There was a floodlight on each side of the house and I could see him real good. He walked toward me and sat on my bed. He told me to take care of my mother and sister, that my dad was dead. Twenty minutes later the hospital called. Dad had died.... Everyone I know has changed over the years, but I'm sure this was the same man I have seen since I was a little girl. He hadn't changed. He looked just the same as the first time I saw him..."

ADDENDUM

Many of you have heard this story before but I wanted to add what happened to me when I was a little girl. Well several things happened but this one in particular has always made me wonder. My neighbor girl and I were playing at the river. We went there about every day because it was at the end of our property. I loved to swim and this was our playground. On this particular day there was a mud hole we were playing in. I heard someone walking up behind me on the river rocks. When I turned around a "man" in a bikini, golden brown with sandy brown long hair walked up to me. On the right side of his bikini he had what today would look like a cell phone. He was very handsome and nice. He asked me what I was doing and I said playing. He said ok and walked on down the river.

What is unusual is there was no where for him to come from as we were in the country with nothing around or near the river. That was the first thing, the second thing is that no one wore bikini's in those days. And lastly, long hair for men hadn't come into fashion yet, in fact it would be many years before it did.

I have always wondered who and what he was. There is more that happened to me during that time period but this one was significant. I saw the girl I was playing with at a class reunion several years ago. I asked her if she remembered that incident. She said not at all. Just strange.

CLOSING SONG: (Remain seated)

THE GUARDIAN ANGEL
Linda Solferino


As I stood in the dark looking up at the sky I saw
two UFOs - what a beautiful sight!
They were pretty and bright and glorious to see.
I wanted so much for them to take me.
I was so excited I wanted to cry,
"Here I am, I'll take a ride!"

But then a voice from behind me said,
"Don't let them see you, you could end up dead."
I did as I was told.
I backed away and asked in surprise,
"What did you say?"
"things are not always as they seem --
Pretty lights in the sky can sometimes be mean."

"Be careful my friend, your soul is at stake,
to forget about God is a terrible mistake."

The voice from behind me was gentle and kind,
he had knowledge from beyond human time.
He was my guardian who has been with me from birth,
my Angel of Light who will someday take me from Earth.

We all have an Angel who is with us at all times,
trying his best to keep us in line.


Don't miss church next Thursday or you will really miss something wonderful!

Thursday's Child

No comments: