Sunday, June 1, 2008

ALEC NEWALD

THE CHURCH OF UFOLOGY
Google: Definition of church: Church is an association of people with a common belief system.
I would like to remind the readers that this blog was begun to encapsulate what the aliens told the experiencer, not whole case histories.

Date of Inception
February 2008

Tenets:

We do not believe that "faith" is found in a building made by man.
We do not "pray" to those who arrive in ships from space.
We believe in a higher power, whatever that may be according to an individual's beliefs.
We believe we were placed on Planet Earth, instead of evolved on Earth.
We heed the words given by extraterrestrials to mankind and then consider whether to accept them.
Together we can change the world through love and positive thinking.

TODAY'S LESSON - ZEENA AS TOLD TO ALEC NEWALD

"Your societies, right from the very beginning, have engineered fear into your lives. Most of it is an artificial fear of society itself; in other words you fear your very own laws. Your high priests from long ago shouted down to the common masses, describing what wraths would be set upon them if they did so much as dare to cross the all-mighty gods of their time. Forgive me if I make what you call a 'joke' of this, for these all-mighty gods they describe were people like me or the Guardian, whom you have met. Do you fear me, Alec, from where you stand?" Zeena asked.

"I feel no fear." was my answer.

"So you see how your masses were manipulated in our absence by those who would gain from it?" she asked again.

"I can see how a lie could fool the uneducated," was my reply.

"And you think your people are better educated on this subject today?" she asked once more.

"If you ask what we know of God, then perhaps not," I replied.

"Exactly my point," Zeena stated. "And so the intimidation goes on, only you have a hundredfold the number of laws today. These are not the laws of Nature, however; just of your manipulators who in turn have been manipulated by the force.

"The laws of Nature you break every day as you drive to work in your disgusting machines. It is even more curious to us that you all know these things but you continue to allow them just the same. Why is there not a law against it in your society? Does pollution not kill? Are your people so blind they could not see what would happen with the proliferation of these strange machines? You need not answer, for we know the reasons. This is just as you might say, an example.

"You will perhaps tolerate our confusion, though, when we fail to understand what we have observed in your co-called Western societies in which thousands of your money are dependent to save but one life, while millions of your kind die in other far areas for the sake of small amounts of this money. Are you not all one people of the same flesh and blood? For this question, we ourselves do not have such an answer. Could you perhaps help us in the reasoning of this?" Zeena asked, looking at me in a most perplexed way.

"My own people sometimes embarrass and confuse me. No, I have no answer to that question," I replied.

"Very well. Please take this question home with you to put to others, for we also find this most confusing. Why do your people take such time and interest in a single tree should it be cut down in your cities, while they allow large areas of many-years-old trees to be removed from the forests which are out of their sight?"

I have since duly completed that request.

Zeena did have some encouraging news. She suggested that the force would soon feel the weight of an invasion from above, and there would be battles fought at sea and underwater, and also in the skies high above. Most would know little about these events, except those caught within the bi-product of the battles. By this she meant that the Earth would experience storms of gathering intensity, and where these storms would once have been confined to the vortex points of our globe (the western Atlantic-Bermuda area and the western Pacific, south-east of Japan), they would now appear randomly all over our planet. She did not say who or what might be behind these battles or be the cause of them. However, when the way is clear and some portion of the fear has been removed, we may indeed see other races of the cosmos openly visiting and interacting with us here on Earth!

"In the due course of time you will awaken from this 'sleep' that the force has had you in, with a little help from your friends," she added. "Being a sailor," she said, suggesting I watched the weather, "you will know what to look for. Trust in your instincts."

This is all she was prepared to say on the subject.
____________

To confirm what was spoken by Zeena about the weather being manipulated go to the following URL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VX0JvpW5q0

To see the battles that are being waged above earth without us knowing about it go to:

http://www.edgrimsley.com/videos.html

Remember this book was written in 1999 by Alec Newald - "CoEvolution" before the terrible storms that have taken place recently.

POEMS OF THE STAR CHILD

THE SILVER RING

By Cat Powers

The silver ring from planet distant
is bringing words of peace to earth.
Telling tales of a distant memory
Telling how things will be
and the planet's death... and birth.

The silver ring invades my vision
flashing lights for all to see.
Here I stand, sighing, almost dying
Tearfully still trying,
Crying: "Wait for me!"

I watch them go, to sail the heavens
and as they leave, I hear the call
"There are many silver rings to guide you
some are lost inside you, only one
will rule them all."

I watch them leave, my heart leaves with them.
I cry aloud: "Please wait for me!"
Cant you tell? Don't you know I'm wrong here?
I just don't belong here
Please... come back for me!

Silver ring, forever spinning
weaving daydreams in my mind
Bring to earth a new beginning
encounters of another kind.

No comments: