Thursday, April 24, 2008

JOAN


THE CHURCH OF UFOLOGY
Google: Definition of church: Church is an association of people with a common belief system.
I would like to remind the readers that this blog was begun to encapsulate what the aliens told the experiencer, not whole case histories.

Date of Inception
February 2008

Tenets:

We do not believe that "faith" is found in a building made by man.
We do not "pray" to those who arrive in ships from space.
We believe in a higher power, whatever that may be according to an individual's beliefs.
We believe we were placed on Planet Earth, instead of evolved on Earth.
We heed the words given by extraterrestrials to mankind and then consider whether to accept them.
Together we can change the world through love and positive thinking.



TODAY'S LESSON: (From an article by Ray Boeche)

Joan was describing being back in her room, and the leader was reassuring her that she was alright, and she wouldn't remember the event in the morning. We asked Joan to recall this conversation exactly, word for word, much as if she were watching herself and this entity carry on a conversation. Here is the transcription of that conversation.

JOAN: I want to talk.

ENTITY: About what?

J: What went on?

E: Nothing.

J: Who are you?

E: An explorer.

J: An explorer of what?

E: An explorer of all.

J: Like who?

E: Like your Christopher Columbus.

J: Should I be afraid?

E: Not of us.

J: Who should I be afraid of?

E: The men in black.

J: You mean the priests?

E: No, no, the men in black.

J: What men in black?

E: You don't have to be afraid.

J: What do they look like?

E: They're your people (Joan then described a mental picture of men dressed completely in black clothing - suits, overcoats, hats, sunglasses, gloves, which she said was the way the entity communicated this description to her).

J: What do they do?

E: They scare people.

J: Like ghosts?

E: No, like bad people scare others.

J: Like J. Edgar Hoover and the FBI?

E: No.

J: What will they do?

E: They don't want people to know we explorers won't hurt them.

J: Are you going to help us?

E: No, we're just explorers, but we watch.

J: What will they do?

E: You like animals.

J: Yes.

E: What if I tell you that they killed someone's dog because he saw some explorers.

J: Joan then goes on to describe a "mental motion picture," in which she is shown a man walking in the woods with his dog, when he stumbles on a landed UFO. Later that same night, she witnesses the men in black clothing come to his home, kill his dog, and question the man about what he had seen.

She is then made aware of these men in black calling the man's work place, discrediting him, causing the loss of his job. After suffering further harassment from friends and family, Joan is shown the man back in his home, placing a gun in his mouth, and pulling the trigger.

J: What else?

E: You're afraid - I don't want to tell you any more because I don't want you to be afraid. I've only told you this much because you are a child, and curious. Just know they are bad. You are safe.

J: Can you keep me safe?

E: No, when we are gone, we can do nothing more. The men in black won't know, you are "too far back in our files."

J: Who should I tell?

E: You won't remember.

J: Who will know?

E: No one - they aren't watching you, not like the man in Maine. Don't be afraid, goodbye.

As I mentioned earlier, I was shocked to hear this portion of the session. Also, the first question which Joan asked upon awakening from the hypnotic state was "Have you ever heard of these men in black?" She literally had no concept that a term such as this even existed.

_________

CLOSING POEM

MORNING LIGHT

By Karen Crosby

I should like to come as a morning light
to awaken my friends from the darkness of night.

From them I learn to love and also to feel
and accept the gifts of learning to heal.

I shall practice my crafts from the light of dawn
far into the shadows when the Sun is gone.

May the brightness of light let me see like I am
and what I might give with the help of my hands.

May the light from within project love throughout
on those who feel that their light has gone out.

I hope that the light may give hope to all
A warmth to reach out to when darkness may fall.

May my light get brighter as the day seems long
I must leave but my light lingers on!

Until we meet again, be happy...

Thursday's Child

No comments: