Sunday, May 11, 2008

GEORGE ADAMSKI

THE CHURCH OF UFOLOGY
Google: Definition of church: Church is an association of people with a common belief system.
I would like to remind the readers that this blog was begun to encapsulate what the aliens told the experiencer, not whole case histories.

Date of Inception
February 2008

Tenets:

We do not believe that "faith" is found in a building made by man.
We do not "pray" to those who arrive in ships from space.
We believe in a higher power, whatever that may be according to an individual's beliefs.
We believe we were placed on Planet Earth, instead of evolved on Earth.
We heed the words given by extraterrestrials to mankind and then consider whether to accept them.
Together we can change the world through love and positive thinking.

TODAY'S TALK IS BY GEORGE ADAMSKI.

Dear Friends:


I am not a member of any organization. I have lectured for them, once or twice. None of these organizations are doing the will of the Brothers. They make more confusion and keep more people away from the truth, they are working for individual self rather than the betterment of the world and contrary to the Brother's purpose.

The Brothers did not come here to set up new religions or interfere with the faith of anyone but to enlighten all people of the world regardless of any faith - to the potentials of man and that he is not alone in this entire space, that he is a part of the whole family. By organizations they keep the majority of the people in darkness while it is stupidity on the part of the masses, nevertheless, it is there; like the Catholic, Protestant and other major faiths will not listen to these organizations; in fact they speak against them. Yet if the world is to be better, all the people should know the truth, not small cliques and these other faiths are the majority in this world. That is why I work alone with those who want the truth, regardless of faith. Organizations have proven through the ages that they do not possess the higher knowledge, they get bogged down in personality. Cheni, Mohammad, Laotse, Jesus, they did not establish organizations, they were working alone with a few followers, among these organizations, but they themselves did not belong to any, but to one, the only one, whom we call God, the Creator of all forms throughout Eternity. None of these organizations at present has been called to give a talk to government branches be it of this country or foreign countries, but I have because I am a free lancer without any organization behind me; so I can lecture for any branch of society without the society supporting me. In each case a broader understanding was left with them of life in general.

In each case some minds are opened and they become the followers of truth and do not have to give up their faith either, whatever it may be, or be asked to give it up. When they grow to that understanding they will make their own choice. Jesus said those who holler at house tops or gather in large crowds making a lot of noise do not have the truth but those who work quietly and serve all men regardless of what state in life.

I here have spoken the truth to you. Thank you.

Sincerely
George Adamski
(July 31, 1964)


POEMS OF THE STAR CHILD

A STRANGER COMES TO TAKE ME HOME
By Edward Relyea


"Where are you from?"
The old man asked.
"Where do you call home?"
"I come from far, far away,"
The stranger said,
"From a place beyond the sun."

"Do I know you?"
The old one asked.
"Can I help you in some way?"
"I ask your forgiveness,"
The stranger replied.
"This world will end today."

Slowly the old man
Got to his feet;
His face a mask of pain.
"It's peaceful to sit,"
The old man gasped,
"But it's hard to get up again."

"I've had a good life,"
The old man went on,
"Death holds no fear for me.
I've tasted life
And Found it sweet.
I'm as old as I care to be."

"You think you're old"
The stranger asked.
"You're young compared to me.
I'm as old as death,
And older than life;
I was old when you left the sea.
I've walked on worlds
Beyond your stars;
Held a comet in my hand.
I've touched the sun
To the ocean's floor
And filled the sea with sand.

For the little I asked
Of my children
I promised life without end.
Yet, they killed
And they robbed one-another;
And wept acid tears on my land.

I dressed the mountains
White with snow,
And then I loosed the sun
To warm the depths
Of frozen drifts,
And I bade the streams to run.
I showed my children
I could melt the earth;

I walked in the lava's flow;
I breathed the hurricane
And sent the rain
To flood the crops they sowed.

Your men of science
Cast me out;
They called the ape your kin.
The miracle of life
I wrought,
They say was only whim.

The seeds I sowed here
Eons past,
Grow bitter to my taste.
It took six days
To build this world
That now I lay to waste."

With arms outstretched
He turned full 'round;
Then came a blinding light.
With a flick of his hand
He rent the world
And turned the day to night.

The eyes of the old one
Swept the void
Where once his world had been.
At the stranger's side,
he bowed his head
And breathed one last "Amen."

With a nail-scarred hand,
The stranger reached down;
And touched the old man's face;
"Stand," said the stranger,
"Take my hand. Be with me
In my father's place."

Beyond eternity,
In a world without end,
In a garden where time began;
A young man runs
With the birds and beasts;
And life is new again.


See you on Thursday. I am back from Sabbatical and now living back in Colorado.

Thursday's Child

1 comment:

Selenasking said...

Interesting, although he was not quoting the Bible accurately there, he was going for the spirit no doubt. I had several personal letters from George Adamski in the early 1960's until his death in April 1965. I haven't had them since 1980 though. I loved the man and was very sad when I learned of his death. I was just 14 then. I believed everything he said.