Wednesday, October 1, 2008

TO KNOW WHY THE ECONOMICAL CRISIS IS HAPPENING, HERE IS THE ANSWER

I have been reluctant to send this out but now I feel the need to so you all will know why this crisis is taking place. It is not by accident, it is manufactured. Funny, I heard someone say that on the news just yesterday!

I took this off of GLP (God Like Productions) July 5, 2006. I sent it to a couple of people but was fearful of sending it to too many because of TPTB monitoring the internet. The person that posted it was only signed "Z". Since he sent this out I have not seen him again. There is another that uses that moniker but it is not him. I am going to take out the significant parts as this is too long. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS as it woke me up and I have been watching ever since. Some things there is no way to know what has happened but the one significant thing is at the end and you can see it yourself.
_________


I'm retired now, and have done quite a bit of work on astral travel. In the military we worked on similar things but I was always a controller, and never got involved in this stuff myself. But I have seen enough things to blow people's minds. Now I'm trying to do this stuff with all my spare time.

This time I woke up and asked to see President Bush, and see what he's doing. I was whooshed away through the sunny sky across the planet at very fast speeds. I crossed an ocean, and then it started getting dark. Next thing I knew I was near some old building and a country that looked pretty run down as far as industry. The housing looked like something Eastern European.

I saw a white and blue plane, and then poof I am inside some room, that is dimly lit. At a desk sits president Bush and he's talking with two uniformed people. One looks like Air Force, the other looks like Navy.

I start to listen to them, But Bush had in his hand this metallic device as he as talking. I overheard one of the uniformed people say, something like "Assets moved to Japan" and "movement of material and personnel inside the USA was almost complete." Bush acknowledged this and asked what the other person had for him. The other uniformed person mentioned something about "offworld resources" have been moved back to home soil as requested. He also mentioned something about being ready for the visitors and that the plan was on schedule or July.

Bush then got disturbed. He was waving around that metal device again. Then it was like light shone from inside him, and his eyes glowed. His eyelids blinked and it looked like when you see a deer in headlights or when you see a cat but don't use his inner eyelids. Reflective is the word. His eyes went reflective.

He pushed a button under his desk, and I saw some guy in a suit come into the room, he pulled out this device and aimed it around the room. But when he pointed it at me, they all looked straight at me!!! They said, I shouldn't be here and then poof I woke up. Last thing I remembered was the suited guy pointing something at me!!

WILD!!! It was the biggest wildest trip I ever took!!

(On a recent television show about the President ((a series)) a similar thing occurred. The president was in his office and one of his aides came in and waved this object around the room. He then said it was safe and they proceeded after shutting the door. Now where did that come from?)

NOW I WILL ANNOTATE

I asked to see President Bush right now as he was in time. I was wooshed through the sky at such a fast speed this time I had no clue where I went. I just saw buildings and underground rock and dirt for a few minutes.

I saw an office with large paintings, with no windows though. There were drapes along the walls,, but it seemed to me that this could have been underground.

I saw him reading some memos, and scribbling some notes down. I saw some notes from an office of naval intelligence, something about an operation in the Pacific completed and simulated casualties. It looked like an assessment of what would have happened during some war games if it were real and what the current status would be.

I saw him writing notes to the effect that it was acceptable and whether or not it could get worse. Like he wrote asking for a third time how sure they were about this plan, and the fact that they'd have to get out of there fast. I immediately had the impression that he was planning on attacking North Korea, to provoke them into invading South Korea. He plans on letting the North take it over as a way of getting the world to go after North Korea. I saw China this time laying back and staying out. It all flashed by so fast it freaked me out.

Here is the overall impression I got from Bush. They are planning on having some form of accident or some sort of military operation that will provoke the North into going into the South. They are going to do what they did to Saddam. Make Kim Jong Il look like an aggressor and the whole world including China will be in on this. They'll take care of the whole Korean peninsula and turn it into a democracy. It was the agreement ahead of time. The USA along with the UN will kick them out, and the Chinese will go in from the North. The country will no longer b split apart, it will exist as one country similar to how East/West Germany merged. At least that is the whole impression I got.

(Things can change as we move forward in time, so obviously this did too.)

OKAY, THIS ONE IS WITH G. BUSH, SR.

My guide was waiting for me. He said that I had wished to see "the powers that be," and learn more about this situation. That I had wished to understand the nature of evil and why we must fight it. He said now was my chance. George was having a meeting with RARELY SEEN PEOPLE. THEY ARE NOT SEEN IN SOCIETY AND DO NOT EVEN HAVE LEGAL NAMES. THEY DO NOT EXIST AS PEOPLE LEGALLY ON THIS PLANET. THEY ARE NOT BOUND BY ADMIRALTY LAW, AND HAVE NO SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER OR EXIST IN ANY GOVERNMENT FILE ANYWHERE. I knew of them, but now I was going to have my chance to finally see one in person. I had only heard reports from team members on this.

These beings are also known as the Annunaki. They look human enough, but are much much older and more advanced than us. They seem to be part reptilian, but like I said they had this sort of ability to see into the astral realm when they need to.

They are millions of years ahead of us, and think they know better. They are the SECRET RULERS BEHIND OUR WORLD. I've heard that they have a form of "familiar" that have similar powers. You could almost call it the dark side of the force really. I had suspected a few people were familiars, like Bush and Co. But that is another story.

There was a fireplace in the background, which was lit, which I found odd for the summertime. It was a cheery looking room with fleshy colors, pictures of families and military memorabilia. George Bush Sr., was with a woman, who was serving him something what looked like tea. He looked much older than usual, and did not have a very happy look on his face. He motioned for the lady to leave, as his phone rang. He talked and acknowledged someone on the phone, asking them to please hold to verify they were alone. He stood up and looked around the room, scanning everything with his eyes. They were glowing RED as flame!

I then realized that George Sr. had finished his phone call and had hung up the phone. THERE WAS A BRIGHT FLASH OF LIGHT OUTSIDE THE HOUSE. THE WINDOWS WERE BEAMING IN ORANGE LIGHT. Minutes later, 3 mean in suits entered the room. One of them had a device I had recognized before as some sort of detection device, and was waving it around like a Star Trek tricorder. After a few waves of the "tricorder" he nodded.

THE MAIN INDIVIDUAL who talked was old, with a black turtleneck with a suit coat. His hair was white as snow, and had an accompanying white beard that was trimmed nicely. He seemed tall from my perspective, much taller than George Bush Sr. who had only briefly stood to acknowledge them when they entered the room.

I didn't hear any names called, but I did hear Bush mumble under his breath when greeting the person "annoo" or something like that, and the old man ignored him.

I thought to myself, could that be ANU of Sumerian lore?

THE OLD MAN BEGAN TO TALK AND MENTIONED THE IMMEDIATE SITUATION INVOLVING SYRIA, IRAN AND NORTH KOREA. He also mentioned a few other countries with key people who were still in power. He seemed to be talking down to George Sr. Almost in a demeaning way. Nevertheless George Sr., was respectful in every way. They discussed how now the time had come to interface these remaining rogue countries with the ruling part of the world. That there was a DEADLINE and that George and their government had stalled long enough. He stated that other nations were following orders and the USA had lagged behind the plan.

He was upset that he had COME ALL THIS WAY and things were not ready. He was very upset that he left his Son's to handle this world, and they had done nothing but quarrel with each other for millennia. George argued respectfully back that doing something obviously against the will of the people would cause a revolt and that they were still in the process of installing new powers, to continue to sway the public into DOCILITY. He argued that the military would not follow them unless they had a good reason to go to war.

THE ELDER GOT IMMEDIATELY MAD AND SAID THAT IT DIDN'T MATTER ANY MORE AT THIS POINT, THAT TIME WAS RUNNING OUT AND HE DIDN'T CARE IF MILLIONS HAD TO DIE. HE SAID BILLIONS MORE WERE AT STAKE SOON. HE WAS RAISING HIS VOICE NOW IN ANGER.

George asked "what do you want us to do?

The elder replied, "Unfortunately, the only way to bring the plan to fruition will be the SUFFERING OF YOUR NATION. Your way didn't work, and now it will be my way. IF YOU WISH TO CONTINUED TO SERVE ME, I SUGGEST THAT YOU DO EXACTLY AS I SAY."

Then the elders eyes narrowed and he got very serious. "I know about your secret projects to try and defeat us."

George's face went flush. "What projects? We only are doing R&D INTO TECHNOLOGIES, THAT'S ALL."

The elder said dismissively "Don't worry. IT WOULD TAKE YOU THOUSAND OF YEARS TO HARM US. YOUR TIME IS ALMOST UP ANYWAY. NOW DO AS I ORDER. YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO START HAVING HEALTH PROBLEMS NOW WOULD YOU? OR YOUR WIFE? WE'VE GIVEN YOU GOOD HEALTH, POWER, WEALTH, AND A LIFE OF LUXURY. DO NOT FAIL ME NOW ON THE EVE OF OUR VICTORY."

George looked very old and tired now. He looked like a defeated man. "I will do as you say. What do you want us to do with North Korea?"

The elder stood up, and said "First of all, I want you to seek political solutions while moving more equipment and people into South Asia secretly. I want you to fly your aircraft to spy on them and provoke them. Publicly I want you to say nothing too provocative, but try and rally nations against them. Their tests bother you but you will pursue sanctions with the UN. Secretly I want you to continue your preparations to start a war on multiple countries. You know which ones I'm talking about. But you must wait for my command. I will return once I have instructed our Israeli people what to do about their situation. THINGS ARE FINALLY STARTING TO HAPPEN. THE WORLD IS ALMOST OURS."

George agreed.

Then the elder started walking to the door. "Do whatever you need to do on your home soil to secure the power you need. Whatever is necessary! Dispose OF ANYONE IN YOUR WAY WHO PREVENTS YOUR FROM THIS. OUR DESTINY IS ALMOST UPON US! THE DESTROYER WILL RETURN. WE WILL HAVE THE RADIANT SOULS OF BILLIONS, AND HE WILL NOT HAVE HIS PRIZE."

I remembered another thing. Anu said to apply MAXIMUM FINANCIAL PRESSURE ON THE PEOPLE. THERE WOULD BE NO REVOLT IF THEY WERE SLAVES.

(And that is exactly what is happening - TC)


He turned in the doorway, and with an evil smile, he said "We must make war by the end of next...."

I also remember part of my dream last night involved Bush talking on the phone with people. I wake up and see that he has been calling world leaders. I remember something before about how they had plans with Russia and China being all in on "it" with North Korea. That they had to play out their parts to keep their people happy,, but they all agreed on the plan.

I woke up. I heard the doorbell wake me up from sleep.


Believe what you want. This is your choice. This information is only for people who understand anyway. Soulless ones are incapable of understanding until they are awake. You will eventually awaken, if it is not too late, but by being a debunker, you only prolong your path to the light. Search and you will find.

This woke me up! I have been aware ever since I read this. I have watched what is happening and it is coming true, whether we want it to or not.

Now you can see why I was reluctant to post this but I have felt the need recently to let you all know. Do with it what you will. There was much more but this was the important part.


THURSDAY'S CHILD

No comments: