Sunday, June 15, 2008

JOE NYMAN



THE CHURCH OF UFOLOGY

Google: Definition of church: Church is an association of people with a common belief system.
I would like to remind the readers that this blog was begun to encapsulate what the aliens told the experiencer, not whole case histories.

Date of Inception
February 2008

Tenets:

We do not believe that "faith" is found in a building made by man.
We do not "pray" to those who arrive in ships from space.
We believe in a higher power, whatever that may be according to an individual's beliefs.
We believe we were placed on Planet Earth, instead of evolved on Earth.
We heed the words given by extraterrestrials to mankind and then consider whether to accept them.
Together we can change the world through love and positive thinking.

TODAY'S LESSON

FROM JOE NYMAN, (Visitors' from Hidden Realms by Brent Raynes)

Three experiencers have... independently gone back to images of themselves as alien entities. In one tear-filled session, the experiencer at first experienced his consciousness, disembodied and contained, in the presence of his special entity (this is the second instance of this type of image that has been reported to us). The imagery continued with communication taking place between the consciousness and the special entity. This was followed by another flashback, a precursor to the contained consciousness image, in which the experiencer saw himself as 'one of them,' deciding whether his consciousness or that of the special entity was to occupy a human form.

The experiencer's relationship with the special entity was now very clear to him -- the two were partners in a process in which the experiencer's future human body was to be involved and which the special entity was to monitor.

Nyman speculated as to the possible causes of such unusual memories. He came up with three: 1. They were part of the psychological make-up of the people describing such "experiences," 2. The "memories" were somehow "induced" in these people by the "investigative process" itself (i.e., power of suggestion?); 3. They were "a reflection of something resulting from an imposition on the experiencer."

It is the third possibility that has profound implications. Nyman then noted something that was quite intriguing. He wondered that if there was evidence of an "alien intelligence taking up residence in the human body," was there also evidence for when it "leaves?" He stated: "...last year, in conversation, I was told by an individual that at his mother's death in 1937, he and his two sisters were terrified to see a figure descending the stairs. The figure had a face that the man saw again years later - on the dust jacket of Communion."

CLOSING SONG:

MY LIFE

Author Unknown

I was brought here from another world at age nine,
An entity, dropped off in human form.
Into the hands of human hatred.
From paradise, into the eye of the storm.

For twenty eight years I have lived in loneliness,
For twenty eight years I have lived in hatred and fear,
I have begged my beings to take my life,
For love and compassion, there is none here.

All my life, I have watched the stars,
Hoping once again my ship may appear.
To take me away from this world of violence.
Then, I find, my people, my beings, are here!

Once again, I am back in the hands of my people.
Once again, I may board the ship from which I came.
I wear the uniform I wore so many years ago,
Thank God, my people, are still the same.

I have been told my time here is short,
Once again, I will pilot the ship, and then,
To the world of beauty, peace, and love,
Where my life will start all over again.

FOOTNOTE:

Because of using so many cases from Brent Rayne's book I think I will name him Brother Raynes, the Deacon of the beacon! LOL A little frivolity concerning serious issues in UFOLOGY.

See you next time with an exciting new message from the aliens or peripheral information that applies to the tenets above.

No comments: