Thursday, June 5, 2008

MORE FROM ZEENA

THE CHURCH OF UFOLOGY
Google: Definition of church: Church is an association of people with a common belief system.
I would like to remind the readers that this blog was begun to encapsulate what the aliens told the experiencer, not whole case histories.

Date of Inception
February 2008

Tenets:

We do not believe that "faith" is found in a building made by man.
We do not "pray" to those who arrive in ships from space.
We believe in a higher power, whatever that may be according to an individual's beliefs.
We believe we were placed on Planet Earth, instead of evolved on Earth.
We heed the words given by extraterrestrials to mankind and then consider whether to accept them.
Together we can change the world through love and positive thinking.

TODAY'S LESSON: ZEENA

Your race is nearly strong enough to fight back and win its rightful place in this galaxy of ours. We will help you and your planet to do great things again, for we love all life. Even the dark force is a form of life and we must, and do respect it. Do you understand Alec? This is very important."

Zeena at last let me have a say.

"Yes, I do. But how do we fight this force if we cannot see it or know where it is?" I asked.

"It is within your very soul. You fight it with knowledge and understanding. But only each and every one of your kind can help yourselves. Nevertheless, to know that it exists is half the battle, and you can pass on this knowledge to all who should care to listen. Your race is about to change, become more aware -- well, most of you are. It is an unfortunate fact that the ones upon your planet who truly understand what a great hold this force known to you as fear has over your people are the very ones who are using it against you, and always have. They only understand its power, not its reason for being. That is why we have chosen this time to explain to you and others of your kind what we are here for. We have come to help enlighten you and, in so doing, perhaps free you from this force. We also understand that there will be some among you who will resent this knowledge being made available and will do their best to belittle and downplay its importance to your race.

"We may also need things from you and your planet. Call it a trade if you like, but I would prefer to use the word 'coevolution'. We both can grow. We both need to change. You will become more like us, while we need to become more like you. We can truly become great friends once you learn to break free. We have been waiting a long time for this to happen, and you, Alec, are part of this very special event that will happen, as are many others. You will find them and they will find you. Just let it be known that you are a child of the light, whenever you feel the time is right. You will be amazed at what will happen from then on."

As Zeena finished this part of the lesson, I really did not know what to say. How could I reply to what she'd just said? Her narration had brought up more questions than answers, and quite frankly I did not know where to begin. Even though most of what she'd just said was totally amazing, it was as if I had always known it as so! For that reason you may think my next question out of place.

"The thing that worries me the most," I replied, "is your earlier comment, before this lesson began, about the Earth 'mutating' into something. Where will that leave us, the people?"

"You have no fears there. It will be you, the people, who help the earth to transform. You will already have passed over to the next level of density, or be in the act of doing so, which in actual fact is evolution -- true evolution, as it just so happens; not the form of change that you may have associated with that word in the past. I am sorry, here, because there has not yet been time to ground you in that knowledge. The Earth, too, will evolve along these same lines, and that is what I meant by 'mutate'. I am sorry for the use of that word if it has caused you concern," Zenna quickly replied.

"I have more questions," I said, looking at Zeena and hoping I could continue to ask them. Her indication was that I could.

"What happened to those early ancestors -- the ones who stayed on Earth, the ones who helped us in the past?"

"Some of them eventually interbred with your kind, although there was resistance to this initially. The offspring of these unions became our common ancestors. All who were pure of our blood eventually died of an unknown illness or left the planet. Their life span should have been many hundreds, perhaps even thousands of your years. Some say they simply died of premature aging. There are many possible reasons why this may have occurred, but it is not necessary for us to discuss that now. The few who escaped this fate and left Earth are now lost to us; where they may have gone my people do not know, for that was indeed a long time ago. But while we are on the subject of interbreeding, there are a few questions I would ask of you if I may," Zeena requested.

Continued next time!

POEMS OF THE STAR CHILD

PONDERING IN THE NIGHT

Author Unknown

Night black and still
Surround me in your silence
Quiet my raging soul
My empty heart, you will fill.

Stars-bright and crystalline
shine on my dark soul.
Illuminate my body
let me shine.

Wind-cool and crisp,
Blow through my frozen soul.
Make me again whole
And lift me to the heavens.

Moon-glowing white
Help me through this night.
Let me love again
or pass out of sight.

See you next time, don't miss because what Zeena has to say is even more intriguing!

THURSDAY'S CHILD

No comments: