Thursday, June 26, 2008



I can't say I was never a believer in UFOs: I just never though about them much. Little did I realize that not only are these things real, but there are people on board them! And these people apparently will stop at nothing to get what they want. I know this sounds crazy and confused. Maybe I had better start at the beginning.

When my husband died about five years ago, I accepted the kind offer of one of my daughters and her husband to live with them. I have five daughters; two in California, two in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I was very happy to stay in Albuquerque with my daughter Rita and her husband Ed. They were very happily married and had two beautiful boys, John and Jimmy. It seemed as if nothing could be nicer.

But in the summer of 1975 my daughter started acting really strange and preoccupied. I thought that she might be having problems with Ed, so I didn't stick my nose in. But that wasn't the problem at all! All of a sudden, all she could talk about were UFOs! We had been having a lot of sightings then, yet it was more than that. She believed they were trying to contact her!

Of course I kidded her about such nonsense. I told her it was her imagination and there were no occupants in UFOs, because there was no such thing as a UFO. She wouldn't listen, though. In fact, I remember once at a church meeting when she almost had me believing in them. After the meeting she introduced me to a man named Powle Regg. He acted very peculiar, to say the least. He talked very softly, and when he looked at me I became so stiff I couldn't move!

I am not a drinker. At church I am known for my "Shirley Temple" drinks of fruit juice I make for everyone so there will be no alcoholic drinking at our outings. What that man did to me just by gazing at me really happened and scared the daylights out of me. After meeting Mr. Regg I told my daughter to stop being around such people. I told her I thought they were evil.

But it was too late. She became more and more preoccupied with UFOs and her psychic contact with them. She became very ill and used the attention of her family to convert them into believers in the UFO contacts. I remember one evening when she was lying in bed and suddenly started screaming in pain. I ran in to see what I could do and saw her holding her forehead. She said one of the spacemen had been to see her and had touched her on the head. When I looked at her I saw a hideous burn on her forehead. It was not like a cigarette burn or any other burn I had ever seen. It looked like the impression of a man's finger!

She told her family that Aaron, her "space father," had visited her, and the whole family believed her wild story. Soon afterward her son John, who was only 12 years old, fell very ill with a sharp pain in his side and we rushed him to the hospital. The doctors told us they couldn't classify his blood, but otherwise there was nothing physically wrong with him. They kept him for observation. The next few days were like hell to me, as the whole family seemed very distant and strange. Finally the doctors called and insisted that we remove John from the hospital because he was ordering the nurses around! "Go and get me a hot fudge sundae," he would say, and they couldn't help obeying him. This was too much for me. I had to move out of that house. I got an apartment in town away from the family I once loved so dearly.

Then one day my daughter came bursting into my apartment saying that four men in black were trying to capture her! I tried to calm her, but she was hysterical. Before my eyes she grabbed her head, and when she removed her hands there was that same peculiar burn on her forehead. Suddenly she was at ease and said that Aaron had come to protect her -- he had touched her forehead! I pleaded with her to stop such nonsense, but she only said she was sorry I could not go with her to another world that was better than our own. She said she would be leaving soon with her space father Aaron and her space mother Ena Eta. It was all too much for me and I ordered her to leave my apartment.

Now I am so ashamed of the way I acted. I should have listened to her and helped her somehow. After that episode I went to her home to try to help somehow. But when I arrived there was absolutely no one around! All the clothes and food were there but the family was gone. I was really scared! I went to the police, who said my daughter and her family probably just went on a trip without telling me.

In all, seven people are missing: my daughter Rita, 37; her husband, 39; their sons, aged 12 and 18, and three of their friends -- Ray Sieber, Faith Sieber and Della Sutherly, all in their 40s.

I am now afraid to think about what really might have happened to them. And I am afraid for myself, too. A few weeks ago there was a shiny black limousine parked in front of my house for over five hours. I noticed it because it looked so unbelievably new and shiny. Inside were four men, all dressed in black, and they looked like carbon copies of each other. Even their faces were exactly alike!

I don't know, maybe I am going crazy. I am afraid for my daughter and her family; I am afraid for myself; I am afraid for all of us.

Will I ever see my daughter and grandchildren again?





25th & 26th OCTOBER 2008






LS26 1AN.



No comments: